Housing Authority Director Retiring

Iam thank you because your visit in the my website with title Housing Authority Director Retiring. Happy reading

ST. LOUIS – The head of the St. Louis City Housing Authority is set to step down. This follows a year of battling the mice infestation problem at the Clinton Peabody Public Housing Complex just south of downtown.

Executive Director Cheryl Lovell is retiring after 20years as head of the agency.

She Admits that the Housing Authority didn't recognize the warning signs soon enough to head off the mice infestation that will ultimately cost the agency $250,000, and cause a lot of distress for a lot of the tenants.

The You Paid For It Team first broke this story last August. Since then a lot of public officials have weighed in from state lawmakers, a U.S. Senator, and the Missouri Attorney General.

At one point the infestation affected 165 apartments. Lovell now says the problem is 85 percent solved and they're working on the remaining 15 percent.

Source : https://kplr11.com/2018/07/18/retiring-director-of-st-louis-city-housing-authority-says-mice-at-clinton-peabody-nearly-eradicated/

Thanks you for read my article Housing Authority Director Retiring
Retiring director of St. Louis City Housing Authority says mice at Clinton Peabody nearly eradicated
Housing Authority director retiring
Loveland Housing Authority director Sam Betters to retire in November
Homecoming -- Head of Greene Housing Authority retiring after 46 years of service
Macon-Bibb Housing Authority director bids farewell
Retiring Housing Authority director honored by Bell Tower residents
After 31 years of service, housing authority director plans to retire Dec. 31
Embattled Niagara Falls Housing Authority director to retire
Loveland Housing Authority director retiring after 29 years
Springfield Housing Authority director Abrashkin is retiring